Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year !!!!


Sending everyone wishes for a Happy New Year! May your New Year be filled with love, happiness, and peace.

Hubby and I will celebrate at home. He will probably be asleep by the time the ball falls in Times Square. I will watch it on TV - if I can stay awake that long.

I'm hoping I can do a better job of blogging in the New Year. If I made New Year's resolutions that would be at the top of my list. Since I quit making resolutions years ago, I'll just promise to try.

3 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Happy New Year to you, Mary. We all have great intentions as far as blogging, either reading, posting or commenting. Sometimes, it's hard to find the time to do it all, so I try not to make resolutions and just go forward...somehow it all works out.

Michelle said...

Happy new year!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Happy New Years Mary - Hope 2013 is a good year for all of you (cats included).