Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! ......


I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. We had another pretty day here in Virginia - sunny and warm. Unfortunately, winter is suppose to make a return next week. I have really enjoyed our taste of spring. I actually began some spring cleaning and I've been thinking about garden plans.

The tulips above were my Valentine gift to myself. I just couldn't resist them when I saw them in Wal Mart. H and I went out to eat today - his Valentine gift to me. We rarely eat out, except for breakfast, so this was a real treat. Breakfast is his favorite meal, so whenever we need to go somewhere on the weekend, we leave early and stop to eat breakfast. He orders a big meal, and I usually end up ordering a sausage biscuit. I do not like traditional breakfast food - I prefer fruit and cottage cheese or a yogurt.

No comments: