Saturday, July 11, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
I have been presented with the Honest Scrap Award by Lilla at Rhymes With Vanilla. If you've never visited her blog, I suggest you do so. You will enjoy it. Here are the instructions that came with the award:
The Honest Scrap award is not one to hold all to yourself, but must be shared!
First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves in their blog that no one else
Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified that they have been given this award.
Those 10 bloggers that receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them
"The Honest Scrap" award.
So 10 true things about myself that no one knows - hmmm.......
1. No one who knows me personally (hubbie, family, or friends) knows that I have a blog.
2. I never eat plain white bread - only wheat or grain bread.
3. I don't enjoy shopping - its a real chore for me.
4. I don't like parties or being in a crowd of people.
5. I'm an optimist - the glass is always half full for me.
6. I don't miss my job - I worked in banking for 35 years which in my opinion was several years too long.
7. I have a love for all types of animals and creatures.
8. I like to work logic problems.
9. I don't like chocolate - honestly, I don't.
10. I'm mechanically inclined. I can usually figure out how things work and can make repairs myself.
So now you know a little more about me. I'm suppose to pass this award on to 10 more bloggers, but I'm only going to name 5. I know a lot of bloggers don't like to participate in awards, so I will understand completely if you decide not to respond. These folks have very interesting blogs, so give them a visit if you have the time.
The Erstwhile Librarian