Monday, January 5, 2009

An afternoon walk ..........



It has been cloudy here all day with a short rain shower late in the morning. It has been unseasonably warm though, so I decided to take advantage of the opportunity and go for a walk. I took the path on the edge of the field behind the house. This goes through several fields, then out to the road. My neighbor's horses were by the road, so I visited with them before heading back home.

If felt so good to get outside.and walk. I haven't been exercising since the days got shorter and it got colder. One of the habits I want to adopt in 2009 is to walk or exercise every day. I don't tolerate the cold very well - hands, nose, and ears get numb very quickly. So, I'm going to have to plan a way to get my exercise inside on cold days.

No comments: