Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day ........




I hope everyone had a safe and festive New Year's Eve.

Today has been sunny but bitterly cold, so I've stayed inside where it's warm. I've been doing some desk work. I had gotten terribly behind entering items in my check register. You would think an ex banker would be more conscientious about keeping up to date records.

I got my check register up to date, updated Quicken, and went through a huge pile of mail. Maggie May tried to help by lounging on the desk and knocking things to the floor.

I still have a lot of end of the year desk work to do. I've got to clean out my file cabinets - they are so packed I can't get anything in or out of them. Since I retired, I've gotten so I hate to sit and do paperwork - but it needs to be done.

No comments: